EPA & CARB Emissions Requirements
G&K is an Independent Commercial Importer for EPA and is recognized by CARB as a modifier.
G&K has the capability of modifying vehicles for emissions requirements and testing the vehicle at an independent emissions laboratory to achieve certification.
The testing required for imported vehicles is listed in the United States Code of Federal Regulations Title 40 Part 85 to 86. The modifications for EPA and CARB emissions may include the following:
- Evaluation of Vehicle for emission components
- Modification of Vehicle may include O2 sensors, Catalytic converters, canister, fuel system and more.
Emissions Testing performed at an independent emissions laboratory may include the following:
- Precondition Test
- Federal Test Procedure City
- Federal Test Procedure Highway
- Evaporative Emission Test
G&K Automotive has been working with customers and major car brands for over 30 years. Contact us to learn more.